Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby Bump

So, I promised you that I would post some pictures of my little baby bump as soon as I could, and I was finally able to get some taken and loaded for your viewing pleasure.  This is my belly at 20 weeks, which is about 4 1/2 months.  So sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy my fatness!!


I'm still able to get into most of my shirts, but my bottoms are getting pretty limited.  This is what I wore to school today, and you can kinda see a bump hiding under the belt.



Just in case you couldn't see the belly with my other shirt on, I decided to take some in just my tank so that you could definitely see the belly.

From here on out, I'm going to try to update with the belly pictures about once a month, so be checking back soon to see me getting fatter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment