Saturday, May 1, 2010

Half-way Done!!

This week I hit the 20 week mark, which means that we are half-way to meeting our new family member!!  I also had an untrasound at my appointment this week, so I have some pictures to post as well!!


This is a profile picture of the baby, and if you look closely you can see that it's mouth is wide open for some reason.


This is a picture of the baby's hand.  It's weird to think that this is the same hand that Matt and I can feel pushing on my stomach already.


This last picture I thought was the funniest.  The ultrasound technician was looking at the baby's feet and made the comment that they looked a little big.  She measured them using her computer and they measure about 3 centimeters, which is about 1.2 inches.  I don't know how big they are supposed to be at this age, but it's something fun to tell people!!

I have been showing for a little over a month now, and I finally look pregnant from most angles.  As soon as I have time, I will try to get some belly pictures on here, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment